Matched Transactions Labeled as "New"

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Transactions showing as new instead of Matched.

Comments

• TumbleweedMoe
    Options
    I can't speak for @jadiegiorgis, but I am having exactly the same issue. I followed the steps you suggested and the problem persists.
    This is a time-consuming issue because whenever you update you then have to check each entry labelled "new" to determine whether it really is new or something previously entered that ought to have been labelled "New Match". Thanks for any help you might provide.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @TumbleweedMoe,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Do you have a recent backup you can restore? To start with, I suggest restoring a backup file to see if the same issue occurs in the restored file. If needed, please, review this support article. Scroll down until you see Quicken for Windows and open the blue dropdown section(s) titled Restore Quicken data and/or Restore an automatic backup for instructions on how to restore a backup.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.