I am getting a persistent CP_SERVER_ERROR:internal.api:Throttler denied request.

"Decision was IN_PROGRESS" was the rest of the error. The only change I have made here was I recently changed by Quicken credentials. My banking credentials did not change for the three Commerce Bank Accounts involved. One of the three gets a the "ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:ccscrape.106:Account not found" error. All of these downloaded yesterday successfully.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Hello @spstuewe

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what connection method are you using? When you stated that you changed your Quicken Credentials were you referring to your Quicken ID/password or the vault? 

To check the connection method(s) being used select the account then Settings >Downloads

When you have a moment please check the connection method for all accounts and let us know what those are!

Thank you. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • spstuewe
    spstuewe Member
    Connection type is Quicken Connect. The Quicken ID/Password changed, not the vault. All three have the same connection type. It worked yesterday. I tried "update login" option and I try to log in using the password that works on the commerce site. I get the error "Can't setup 'Commerce Bank, MO, KS, IL Web' Aggregator_in_Error (CP_Account_not_Found:api.database.account.notfound)
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @spstuewe

Thank you for your response and additional information. Could you please send us the log files to review this error further? To do this please select Help >Report a problem. You can also attach any supporting documentation (screenshot) if you feel inclined to do so. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
  • spstuewe
    spstuewe Member
    Done. Sent this morning.
  • spstuewe
    spstuewe Member
    I also tried disconnecting the account and reconnecting it with new banking credentials. The error in the setup workflow is "website is currently unavailable or intermittently available". I am able to connect to the online banking account with no difficulty, but get "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_WEBSITE_UNAVAILABLE:ccscrape.105". I reported this also through the app and sent a message to Commerce as well.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the time you last connected to the bank, they were actively blocking Quicken from accessing the bank's server.

• Quicken Paloma
    Hello @spstuewe

Thank you for submitting a bug report with the log files. Due to the new change/migrations in our servers there was an error and the migration failed. This will need to be escalated through our teams on Monday since they are not available during the weekends. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while we address the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.