B of A Not Connecting

Options
AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:cccapture.307)

I have been getting this error when trying to connect to B of A for 5 days now. Any solutions?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @jkonrad

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having difficulties connecting your BofA account(s). To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what connection method are you using? Is this occurring for one account or multiple? 

Please provide more information so that we may move forward with diagnosing the issue at hand. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • gbm
    gbm Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have this issue with all of my BofA accounts on my Quick for Mac. It is not occurring on other accounts. It happens when I run one-step update. I am using Quick Connect. I have de-activated the affected accounts per the instructions elsewhere on this website to fix this problem, but I am unable to reconnect them.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @gbm

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community, although we apologize you are having this issue. I took a look into your account but was unable to find an error code/message. Could you please try a test file? This will give us a better understanding of the issue in general. Before starting this process please make sure that you have saved a backup of your current file. 

To do a test file please select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the popup menu select type in "test" for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created please add your Bank of America account(s) only. No other accounts are needed. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! Please be specific if you come across any error codes or messages. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Shanda
    Shanda Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having this same cccapture.307 problem. I opened a new file as you described above and was able to set up my B of A accounts as Direct Connect. I went back into my original file and "disconnected" the account. I tried to reconnect using Direct Connect (didn't work) and then with Quicken Connect (received error AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:cccapture.307).
  • gbm
    gbm Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was able to solve this problem with the help of Quicken online chat support. I don’t want to post a set of steps here because I am not an expert. However, in general it involved exporting my data, creating a new file, and importing the exported data into the new file. Reconnecting the accounts to the financial institutions involved using the + sign at the top of the account list rather than reconnecting from within the account settings. Basically, click the + and select the type of account that matches the one that you are reconnecting. Say no to mobile/cloud and switch the accounts to link rather than add. I was told that this somehow resets Quicken’s database. If you decide to try this, please backup before you start and know that this description is not complete down to the last detail. I would suggest using Quicken chat support to get through this if you can.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @gbm

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We are also glad that you were able to get your issue resolved. If you come across any other issues or have questions please let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.