Charles Schwab Transaction Download Changes DOES NOT WORK

Options
rotygolf
rotygolf Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2021 in Investing (Windows)
I have 2 Schwab accounts. I tried the link for the patch from Quicken Chris. IT DOES NOT WORK! Only one account updated and it updated with 243 transactions back to 7/31/2020. That is NOT helpful to have to delte all of these transactions. The other account got no transactions.

[Removed - Rant]

Comments

• rotygolf
    rotygolf Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Reference:
    Last updated: 11/23/2021 Article ID: GEN00809
  • rotygolf
    rotygolf Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    This fix does not work: "This issue has been resolved in version 27.1.36.45" No it is not FIXED.
  • dchquick
    dchquick Member ✭✭
    Options
    In a 'closed' discussion it has been reported that if you have a good backup from before 11/19, removing Quicken (and all associated files), re-installing and updating to the 37.25 patch then restoring your backup (from file NOT cloud).
    It has worked for my 4 Schwab accounts and they seem to be updating properly as of 11/23 6am.
  • artg
    artg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dchquick

Good morning.  Would you mind describing your four accounts?  I have six accounts (checking, savings and four investments accounts.) When I do a OSU I get a CC-501 error however all six accounts do, in fact, update.  Another problem is the checking and savings return an online balance of $0.00.

Therefore, please elaborate (by type) on your four accounts please.
  • dchquick
    dchquick Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have 2 Brokerage accounts (shared with my wife) , 1 IRA and 1 Roth IRA. I have had transactions in the IRA and Brokerage accounts. I haven't had a problem with other non-Schwab accounts (Chase, Discover, Amex).
  • artg
    artg Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @dchquick

Thank you.  Given you do not have a Schwab banking account my problem is not applicable to you.  

Congrats on having success downloading your accounts accurately.
This discussion has been closed.