Printing -- pulling from wrong paper tray

Options
I have chech printing set to pull from rear paper feed not the main paper cassette. Worked fine until after today's update. Setup instructions remain the same and rear paper tray is selected on printer but Quicken keeps pulling from main paper tray.Can't use main paper try for checks as I would have to pull out tray and reload whenever I have less than a full sheet of checks to use.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @AdeleB

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. I would recommend resetting the printer setting and then reselecting the appropriate tray for a partial and full-page print. 

To reset your printer please select File >Validate and Repair File. On the popup menu check Reset all Quicken Printer Settings (the box at the very bottom) and click OK. A visual example is below. 

Once the settings have been reset select File >Printer Setup >For Printing Checks. On the pop-up menu select the appropriate tray for partial and/or full-page printing. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @AdeleB

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this difficulty. I would recommend resetting the printer setting and then reselecting the appropriate tray for a partial and full-page print. 

To reset your printer please select File >Validate and Repair File. On the popup menu check Reset all Quicken Printer Settings (the box at the very bottom) and click OK. A visual example is below. 

Once the settings have been reset select File >Printer Setup >For Printing Checks. On the pop-up menu select the appropriate tray for partial and/or full-page printing. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have found that I have 3 places I have to specify the secondary paper source for checks.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• AdeleB
    AdeleB Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. I'll try it
  • AdeleB
    AdeleB Member ✭✭
    Options
    It worked Paloma. Thank you
  • Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @AdeleB

Thank you for the response. We are glad you were able to resolve your issue. If you have any questions or come across any errors please let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.