Issue after the Charles Schwab changes

Each time I click “Update Online Accounts”, I am prompted again to setup my Charles Schwab accounts. Each time, the setup is successful, but it seems that Quicken doesn’t remember it.

Answers

• Dave_Anthem
    Dave_Anthem Member ✭✭
    Will Schwab fix this problem?
  • MWW
    MWW Member ✭✭
    > @Dave_Anthem said:
    > Will Schwab fix this problem?

I never had issues syncing with Schwab before Quicken implemented the recent changes in the software. There are no errors during the setup. Whatever the machinery under the hood is for Quicken to "remember" the connection info doesn't seem to be working.
  • guar
    guar Member
    Quicken just sent mea patch to communicate with Schwab but it was for windows, does a patch for apple exist?
  • MWW
    MWW Member ✭✭
    Okay, I had skimmed over the information provided as to the "whys" of this change. Made a mistake and didn't realize that Schwab had instigated the change. Further digging, I found a linked account (from when a brokerage was bought by Scwhab) in my hidden accounts that was getting online updates. Once I turned off updates for that account, behavior appeared to return to normal. I should have put more effort into understanding what was going on.
  • retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    guar said:
    Quicken just sent mea patch to communicate with Schwab but it was for windows, does a patch for apple exist?
    What patch?  

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

This discussion has been closed.