Attempting to Setup a new account at Bank of America

Options
edmund129
edmund129 Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
I gave up with PNC, I cannot even get confirmation of any transactions by auto deposits or auto pay. I am flying blind at PNC. So I created a new Account at Bank of America because this bank is one that is an option when adding bank accounts. Now I try to add that account to my Quicken Premier and all I get is CC-502 error every time I try. I contact Bank of America Tech support and they say contact Quicken support. To establish that account in Quicken. [Removed-Disruptive/Speculation] Signed "Flying Blind balances"

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @edmund129,

Thank you for choosing to come to the Community with your questions and concerns, though I apologize you are experiencing this. I do have some follow-up questions for you if that's ok. 

Are you using the Bank of America icon in the Add Account box to try and connect? (pictured below)

Also, are you planning on using Bank Bill Pay features with this account, or just downloading transactions into Quicken? If you just want to connect and download, you use the BOA icon, and then it will prompt for your credentials. Before entering them, click on Advanced Options in the bottom left of this window. (pictured below)

From there, click on Express Web Connect and then click Next.

Now enter your BOA credentials and click Connect.

Do let us know how this goes or if you run into any issues along the way. Thank you.

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.