After installing the 12/1 update how can I display transactions in IRA Accounts?

After installing the 12/1 update I can no longer display transactions in some IRA accounts. All I can see are various graphical displays of Value, Portfolio by Security etc. but cannot find how to display the actual transaction register. How do I do that now?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Peter Beynon

It sounds like the new "Simple Investing" mode may have been inadvertently turned on. 

To fix that:

1) Go to "EDit" > "Preferences...";
    2) Select "Investment transactions";
    3) De-Select "Enable Simple Investing (positions only)"
    4) Click "OK"

Let me know how that goes of if you have any followups.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Peter Beynon

It sounds like the new "Simple Investing" mode may have been inadvertently turned on. 

To fix that:

1) Go to "EDit" > "Preferences...";
    2) Select "Investment transactions";
    3) De-Select "Enable Simple Investing (positions only)"
    4) Click "OK"

Let me know how that goes of if you have any followups.

Frankx 

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Peter Beynon
    Peter Beynon Member ✭✭
    Thank you Frankx, that worked!
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy to help.

This discussion has been closed.