Renew with CD

I know that downloads of Quicken do not allow for renewal and are for new subscribers only. I cannot find if I can renew with an unopened new CD. There are some good deals today.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Bob Sarley, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having difficulties renewing. To clarify you can actually renew your subscription through our website Quicken.com or over the phone with an agent. Renewing your subscription this way will provide you with a download.

If you have purchased a box with a CD you will get an activation code inside the box which will renew your subscription once entered. However, I would emphasize ensuring that the box does not say (new member) since that will cause issues with the renewal. 

Hope this provides clarity. Please let us know if you have other questions or come across any errors. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @""Bob Sarley"

Yes they do. However your copy of Quicken should be the latest, provided you always update to the latest version when it is offer.

If you have a Sealed Box with an Activation Code, that Code may not work, if over two years, since it was printed.

If the code is less than 2 years old, all you need to do, with less than 2 months remaining on your membership, open Quicken.

Chick on Help then click in Enter Activation Code and follow onscreen prompts.

Questions?

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Bob Sarley
    Bob Sarley Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Worked just fine and thank you.
This discussion has been closed.