reconciliation not showing transactions that are in the register

Options
I recently updated to the most recent version of Quicken (V R37.37 Build 27.1.37.37) after problems downloading from Charles Schwab and I noticed a new problem when reconciling with a different bank account. Interest payment to me that are dated on the last day of the bank statement period (and appear on the bank statement) was downloaded with a posting date after the period closing date. Ex. interest $12 paid on Nov 30, but in my register was dated as Dec 1. To reconcile this I would normally change the register date to Nov 30, however since Quicken now shows "posting dates" that entry would not appear in the reconciliation screen. The correct procedure to follow to avoid this problem is to delete the originally downloaded transaction and then re-enter it with the corrected date. Then the transaction will appear in the reconciliation window. Hopefully this will help someone else.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @dzisow

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. This is a keen observation that will be of most use to those users who are having the same issue. We appreciate the insight!

Thank you!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.