Schwab download still failing

I went through a process with Q support to re-activate my accounts. what happened was I ended up getting hundreds of duplicate transactions which I would have to delete individually. I ended up going back to my backup. After that I did a download of my CC accounts and ended up getting hundreds of dups (Citi & Barclays). I was able to do a block delete on those. At this point is I try to download Schwab I get an error that says they don't recognize my PW (or something like that.

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH QUICKEN SUPPORT!!! > They don't even acknowledge the problem on their web site!!!!!

Comments

• imdcareys
    imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
    > "At this point is I try to download Schwab I get an error that says they don't recognize my PW (or something like that."

I had that happen when fixing a bank account today after the R37.37 release borked it a few days ago.  The issue for me is that I tried so many times, they locked my account. I had to call the bank to get it unlocked.  You might try logging into your Schwab account and see if it's locked.  At least it's something.

Win 11 - Quicken Premier - v54.16

• shdwmrchnt
    shdwmrchnt Member ✭✭
    I spent many hours and followed all guidelines, nothing.
    Until i manually checked all CS accounts, made sure they were deactivated and THEN manually changed all accounts (instituion) from zzz-CS by deleting the zzz- in front of institution named: Tools-Acct List -Edit-Account details-Institution(top right).

Then updated one account, following prompts and checking all accounts to be linked.

Good luck GP
  • wxman
    wxman Member ✭✭
    Even more disturbing after all this heartburn is even when it appears things are working, as in you get a message to "fix it now"; reauthorize, and get a "success" message...the next time you update you get the same "fix it now message" and transactions still do not download!!!!
This discussion has been closed.