Charles Schwab securities comparison mismatch.

pt216
pt216 Member ✭✭
edited December 2021 in Investing (Windows)
I have two accounts in one Charles Schwab account and I have a securities comparison mismatch. One account has four stocks, the other has XXX, BUT the both accounts contain the same stocks in each account when the migration-related issues in Quicken for Windows happened. IF I were to do a backup say from 11/26 WHAT gets backed up? What happens to the other non related accounts? Does everything goes back to that date? HOW do I put the equities back into their proper account? Do I have to do this manually? The numbers are way off and the accounts are not in their right portfolio how do I correct this.

I don’t want to do a (if you would like to install this release before it is made available to all users,) (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20220031#Comment_20220031)) mondo; the last manual mondo we did (not related to this issue) put my accounts in a world of hurt. I'm at Version R36.48 Build 27.1.36.48

Thanks

Comments

• pt216
    pt216 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    So what I’m finding is that a stock (abc) is being duplicated in both accounts.

Investing > Account Overview > Holdings > Name > Transaction History > in here is the same dates with the same names (same everything) in two different accounts. When I try to delete the account where the stock does not belong in that account the error message is “You cannot delete this security , because you used it in one or more transactions.”

Where do I go from here to get this corrected?
  • pt216
    pt216 Member ✭✭
    When I try to delete the account where the stock does not belong in that account the error message is “You cannot delete this security , because you used it in one or more transactions.” Where do I go from here to get this corrected?