Bank of America Password Cannot Download Transaction

S Singer
S Singer Member ✭✭
My Bank of America password is in the password vault. However, when I try to use either the One Step update or just Update Transactions for Bank of America I get a dialog box asking for my password. I enter my password and click Save and Update Now. I get a new dialog box entitled Please Enter Your Passwords stating To continue enter the password for the following institutions and it lists Bank of America. No matter what I do I cannot get beyond this screen. I click OK and try again and this screen pops up. I have logged out of Quicken and back in to no avail. My Bank of America password is correct.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @S Singer, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what connection method are you using? Are you getting any other error codes or messages? Also, what instance are you using? A visual example is below. 

To check the connection method being used select Tools >Account List >Edit account details >Online services. 

Please elaborate further so that we may provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • S Singer
    S Singer Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your response. It appears that I may have partially fixed the issue. I deactivated and reactivated the online download and it seems to be working for the bank accounts. However it is not downloading the brokerage transactions from Merrill. My bank name is Bank of America-All Other States and I use direct connect. I was not getting any error messages.
This discussion has been closed.