Schwab fix finished in next few weeks after 12/8?

What about the end of the year? [Removed-Disruptive] As a Quciken user sine the 1990s, I am so angry about this absurd move, right at the worst possible time of the year.

Comments

• ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    Agreed. Our investment dividend and capital gains reports are already wrong with all the missing transactions in Schwab accounts
  • ysg26
    ysg26 Member ✭✭
    Will not be able to reliably export to Turbotax
  • nerdindenial
    nerdindenial Member ✭✭✭
    Absolutely agree - the worst time of the year for this to happen!
  • MJerome
    MJerome Member
    edited December 2021
    I have been yelling this at both parties... It was the timing of this.. This is the one time of the year i HAVE to have quicken working and here we are with limited abilityto get the data we need for the CPA... This is year end!! [Removed-Disruptive/Rant]
  • KENTELLIOTT
    KENTELLIOTT Member ✭✭
    All I know is the customer gets screwed.... AGAIN...

AMEN
  • MJerome
    MJerome Member
    I love how they edited out half my rant and I was being nice.. There wasn't a bad word in there... ONLY the truth. If you dont want to hear the criticism then don't just leave us hanging for a month with half solutions that just fill our databases with crap. Don't just NOT respond to people who have case numbers that are promised responses in 48 hours that never come and still havent come in weeks. Im a quicken user since 1989... I am finally done with this product.. It just takes me so much time every year fixing the errors but nothing has compared to this year with these problems. I'll never get this databased cleared of the all the errors now and the report are meaningless.. I tolerated it when I paid for a copy and only upgraded every three years. It was still worth it. BUT after moving to this subscription model that is MUCH more expensive, and having paid it for three years. I'm done. This is not getting renewed.. Next up I'm firing Schwab after 27 years too. They will feel it worse then quicken . Quicken wont care, I'm only one $100 a year account. Schwab however.... my account manager will get an earful from his bosses when I pull all my accounts, That i know for sure.. I've loved schwab for years and years but I have felt like they are tone deaf for the last 5... Kind of had enough of that. Too many quality providers out there to tolerate mediocrity as long as I have...