Header on Net Worth Statement

gdahlin
gdahlin Member ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Reports (Windows)
In Quicken Premier:
How do I set up a (another?) header above the Net Worth Statement that states our names? I am preparing this document for my attorney, who would want to know the names in case papers accidentaly come out of a file.

Best Answer

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What heading is on there now?  Can't  you just customize the report and type in what you want on the Title?  Just add the names in front of Net Worth.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

Answers

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    From the Net Worth report, SAVE the document.  There you can rename the report to A & B Smith Net Worth.  

Then print the newly saved report...or print to a .pdf and email the report to your attorney.  
  • gdahlin
    gdahlin Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your prompt reply Gary. It was very helpful!
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    (Edit:  Revised my response in light of the better response by @volvogirl . )
    A couple of other options that can work include:
    • Export the report to Excel.  Once in Excel you can add a custom header to the worksheet.  But if you want the graph in addition to the data that was exported yo will need to create the graph.
    • Print the graph and report to PDF file.  Once the PDF file has been created you can open it and edit it to add text box where you can type in a custom header.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What heading is on there now?  Can't  you just customize the report and type in what you want on the Title?  Just add the names in front of Net Worth.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• gdahlin
    gdahlin Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your Help! I customized as you suggested
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    [removed - duplicates have been merged, no longer applicable]

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.