Download [older] bank transactions.

Options
RobertDNA
RobertDNA Member ✭✭
When I setup quicken to download the bank transactions it did not give me an option for a range. It only downloaded about three months when I want to go back to Jan 01, 2021. Is there a way to get the rest of the transactions?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @RobertDNA,

It actually depends on your financial institution.  It is the financial institution that determines the period of time (i.e. "range" in your words) that will be available for download.  However, the bank may also make an extended period available for download through its website.  I suggest that you go to the bank's website to see if you might be able to download prior periods into Quicken.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @RobertDNA,

It actually depends on your financial institution.  It is the financial institution that determines the period of time (i.e. "range" in your words) that will be available for download.  However, the bank may also make an extended period available for download through its website.  I suggest that you go to the bank's website to see if you might be able to download prior periods into Quicken.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• RobertDNA
    RobertDNA Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks. I will contact the bank.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @RobertDNA

Let us know how that works out.

Frankx

• RobertDNA
    RobertDNA Member ✭✭
    Options
    Worked great. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.