Trouble Updating Columbia Threadneedle accounts

Is anyone having trouble using Quicken to login and download transactions from Columbia Threadneedle investments. I get an error during OSU that I need login information from Columbia to proceed. This stopped working over the weekend. Using version r36.54 on Windows 10

Comments

• StanQkn
    StanQkn Member ✭✭
    Yes, I have the same issue. I just updated to r36.54 and getting OL-22A error. I had this over the weekend on the previous release as well. Had been working fine until now. On Windows 11.
  • coppelldave
    coppelldave Member ✭✭
    I heard back from Columbia Threadneedle Investments and they claim there is a problem on their end and they expect to have it resolved by Thursday morning, 12/16/2021
  • StanQkn
    StanQkn Member ✭✭
    Great to know- thanks. I was going to call them but realized that they were closed for the day. I signed in online noticed that my account numbers were different than what I had before. I wonder if this has something to do with it?
  • Indigo
    Indigo Member ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. It said my username and password were incorrect, but I can log in to the Columbia Threadneedle website with those credentials.
  • Indigo
    Indigo Member ✭✭✭
    They were correct about it being resolved by 12/16/2021. It's working for me today.
  • StanQkn
    StanQkn Member ✭✭
    Mine is working as well, Thanks
This discussion has been closed.