How do I fix my one step update?

clintdunn
clintdunn Member ✭✭
I have done the lastes updates on my quicken and now when I attempt to do a one step up date the update window opens however their is no button to "update now".
I can select individual accounts and update one at a time.
I am running windows 10 with quicken product version 27.1.37.37 with quicken release R 37.37

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @clintdunn,

Hopefully, you made a backup file right before (or shortly before) you did the version upgrade to 37.37.

If so, I suggest that you restore that backup file and then see if that corrects this problem.  In case you need info on the steps to take to restore a backup file - see this LINK.

Let us know how that goes.

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• clintdunn
    clintdunn Member ✭✭
    I do have a back up, however if i revet to the back up file then I loose all the work I went through to get my schwab accounts to download. I really do not want to go through all that hazzle again!
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @clintdunn,

In that case, I suggest that you contact Quicken Support for some hands-on assistance.  Here's the link
    https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support 

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.