Cannot change my Email Address

My Quicken program has my old email address and I cannot change it. When I click Update Profile there is no field to update my email address. Quicken continues to send emails to my old address, forcing me to check that email although I want to get rid of it. Can someone please help? I have called support several times and they have not been able to help me.

Comments

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Hello @marierm68, I'm very sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please fill out our email change request form and we will be happy to get that switched over for you! Thank you :)  https://www.quicken.com/support/e-mail-change-request-submission
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Hi, @marierm68

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question! I am very sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To change your Quicken ID, you may do so through your Account on our website. 

When you sign in successfully, you should see four boxes.

Select Sign in & Security and then Change under Quicken ID. This, however, will not change the primary email we have on file for you - only your Quicken ID (for MFA and sign-in purposes.) If you would like to change your email altogether, or you no longer have access to your old email to make this change, you may submit an E-mail Change Request Form

Here, you will be asked to verify your personal information (to make sure that it is you making this change) and asked to upload a photo containing Proof of Identity, in the form of a Driver's License or other Government Issued Photo ID, Military ID, or Passport. Once the form has been submitted, please allow 24-48 hours for the change to be processed. If you have any further questions or if you require any further assistance, please reach back out so that we may assist you further as we're always happy to help! 

Thank you!

-Quicken September 

This discussion has been closed.