Unable to update Pentagon Federal Credit Union

dnorr49
dnorr49 Member ✭✭
My Pentagon Federal Credit Union account quit updating about a week ago. I keep getting "Download Error (-28)
CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163:Invalid Wareki year. Script Error
All my other accounts update just fine.

Best Answer

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dnorr49 & @BestMom

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community.  Our teams have identified an internal scrip error with Pentagon Federal Credit Union that has been escalated to our service providers for further review and resolution.

If you would like to be automatically notified as updates and/or a solution for these errors become available, please visit here and follow the alert by clicking the bookmark icon in the upper right.

Thank you,

Sarah

Answers

• BestMom
    BestMom Member
    Same issue and messages as dnorr49 with Pentagon Federal Credit Union. Download Error (-28)
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163:Invalid Wareki year. Script Error

Also errors with Freedom Mortgage.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @dnorr49 & @BestMom

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community.  Our teams have identified an internal scrip error with Pentagon Federal Credit Union that has been escalated to our service providers for further review and resolution.

If you would like to be automatically notified as updates and/or a solution for these errors become available, please visit here and follow the alert by clicking the bookmark icon in the upper right.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • cwalter
    cwalter Member ✭✭
    I'm receiving the same error. As the OP stated, it began appearing approximately a week ago.

In addition, I'm also unable to connect to my two Capital One accounts, and that issue has persisted for 5-6 weeks.
  • sajoslin
    sajoslin Member ✭✭
    From Pentagon Federal Credit Union when I called them today, we may be at the mercy of Quicken IT for the needed redirects:

"One outcome from the transition to the new login experience has been a temporary issue with aggregators being able to reach PenFed servers. When the login experience was updated, one element of that change was that the URL's for the login pages were all updated. This has caused an issue for most financial aggregators, who typically have those pages saved on their servers when attempting to "log in" and collect account information on member accounts.

Our Security team has reached out to most of the largest aggregators (e.g., Intuit--Quicken/Mint, Yodlee, etc.) to notify them of the change to our login pages. However until the aggregators point their servers to our new pages, members may experience a disruption in their PenFed information being updated. There are no issues on our side, and we anticipate that the aggregators will have their servers updated shortly."
  • dhenderson67
    dhenderson67 Member ✭✭
    @ sajoslin Thank you for the update
  • QU01knom
    QU01knom Member ✭✭
    I found a workaround to this problem on QMAC. If you disconnect all your Pentagon accounts in QMAC and then go to each account online and download a new transaction to a QFX file. Then click on the downloaded QFX, Quicken will attempt to post the transaction. Make sure you choose to "LINK" to the correct account, Quicken will reestablish the download capability for that account. DO the same for each account in Quicken. It has worked for me for the last couple of days so hope this helps.
  • Doug Kruth
    Doug Kruth Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    it seems to be fixed now, I take that back - false alarm.......
  • Having the same problem since the first of the month. don't understand what's taking so long since apparently Penfed has told Quicken what is needed.
  • correction - i'm having the CC-501 error - same result, can't download
  • AD Lee
    AD Lee Member ✭✭
    Was just able to connect to Pentagon FCU today
  • garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    sajoslin said:
    From Pentagon Federal Credit Union when I called them today, we may be at the mercy of Quicken IT for the needed redirects:

"One outcome from the transition to the new login experience has been a temporary issue with aggregators being able to reach PenFed servers. When the login experience was updated, one element of that change was that the URL's for the login pages were all updated. This has caused an issue for most financial aggregators, who typically have those pages saved on their servers when attempting to "log in" and collect account information on member accounts.

Our Security team has reached out to most of the largest aggregators (e.g., Intuit--Quicken/Mint, Yodlee, etc.) to notify them of the change to our login pages. However until the aggregators point their servers to our new pages, members may experience a disruption in their PenFed information being updated. There are no issues on our side, and we anticipate that the aggregators will have their servers updated shortly."
    I call BS.  In their contract with Quicken, Participating Financial Institutions are REQUIRED to contact Quicken prior to making any changes.  So, all the FI's can say they changed their login page, but they didn't bother working with the aggregators to get those servers updated with the new login page on a specific date.

It's like a restaurant saying their dinners no longer come with salad and fries when they did in the past...because the printer they use didn't update the menu.  
  • dhenderson67
    dhenderson67 Member ✭✭
    > @"AD Lee" said:
    > Was just able to connect to Pentagon FCU today

I'm still getting CC-501 :-(
  • Doug Kruth
    Doug Kruth Member ✭✭✭
    It's working for me now as well.....
  • Craig-Y
    Craig-Y Member ✭✭
    > @dnorr49 said:
    > My Pentagon Federal Credit Union account quit updating about a week ago. I keep getting "Download Error (-28)
    > CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163:Invalid Wareki year. Script Error
    > All my other accounts update just fine.

My PenFed accounts haven't updated in over 2 weeks (no new transactions since 18 November). Still getting CC-501. Please HELP!!
  • Appears to be working. Another thread is marked as resolved.
  • dnorr49
    dnorr49 Member ✭✭
    I used it yesterday, and it was working.
  • Finally able to download transaction from PFCU; however, it will update account balance but will not list individual transactions. I have to manually enter information.
  • dnorr49
    dnorr49 Member ✭✭
    I'm not having that problem. It's working normal for me.
  • Klaatu
    Klaatu Member
    Quicken has not downloaded transactions from 4 PenFed accounts since 4 Dec. At first I received error notices indicating no connectivity. Now it appears the connection is successful (no error notices) but transactions will not update. Anyone else having similar issues?
  • messickbk
    messickbk Member ✭✭
    Like Klaatu, my transactions will not update even though the connection is now working. At the bottom of my PenFed account in Quicken, the Online Balance is updated to the correct balance but the Ending Balance in Quicken still shows the balance as of 12/2/21. No transactions past that date are recorded in Quicken. I've deactivated the account and set it up again multiple times with no success to have the transactions posted into Quicken.
  • pfearn
    pfearn Member ✭✭
    RE:Resolved Ticket #9036888/CTP-3047.
    I am unable to connect to Penfed via Quick Connect since about Dec 5. Error codes, screen shots and log files been submitted via my Quicken account.
    Seems as if others are having similar issues. Maybe this ticket was moved to resolved status a little too soon. Web Connect still works for manual transaction updates
  • colonmiguel
    colonmiguel Member ✭✭
    Having the same problem since December 4. Customer support used to be good. I just had the most horrible support call. Just cancelled my subscription to Quicken Premier. What is the point of a subscription if I can not download the transactions?
  • colonmiguel
    colonmiguel Member ✭✭
    Quick update. Prior to calling support I created a test file and it downloaded the accounts and account balances with no transactions. During the support call there was a downgrade to R36.56. With this release a new test file was able to download the transactions. So hopefully in my main file it will start to download transactions.
This discussion has been closed.