Fidelity Netbenefits Dropped QFM for downloading

Brendan
Brendan Member ✭✭✭
I was just updating my Quicken and got a message that Fidelity Netbenefits Dropped QFM as a supported platform. What a way to start the day.

Comments

• Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, @Brendan

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your concerns. I am sorry for any trouble this may have caused you. We received some reports this morning that Netbenefits had been removed from the bank list in Quicken. However, it was quickly replaced and should be back up now. 

When you get a chance, could you try to update again to see if your accounts update? If they do not, please let us know along with any error message(s) that you might receive so that we may assist you further in getting your accounts connected and downloading properly. Thank you!

-Quicken September
  • Jay Baker
    Jay Baker Member ✭✭✭
    Still broken today...
  • Brendan
    Brendan Member ✭✭✭
    @Quicken_September Thanks for letting me know it was a bug. All set. I could download transactions today.
  • EugeneR
    EugeneR Member ✭✭
    I am not able to download from Fidelity NetBenefits: getting error OL-295-A for several days now. All other banks (including Fidelity Investments) are working fine
  • EugeneR
    EugeneR Member ✭✭
    > @EugeneR said:
    > I am not able to download from Fidelity NetBenefits: getting error OL-295-A for several days now. All other banks (including Fidelity Investments) are working fine

Started after upgrading Quicken to ver. R36.54 Build 27.1.36.54
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    EugeneR said:
    I am not able to download from Fidelity NetBenefits: getting error OL-295-A for several days now. All other banks (including Fidelity Investments) are working fine
    Hello EugeneR,

I know that these Error messages can be a source of worry, but I'll provide a little bit of information about the error message itself before I recommend some general tips for resolving this issue. 

Most frequently, OL-295-A is an error code associated with a failure to establish an internet connection. That doesn't mean that your personal internet connection is failing per se, or that your computer itself is unable to connect. It can be caused by your FireWall or antivirus software, VPN settings, or your router or ISP settings. It can also be caused by the use of an unsupported version of Quicken. The support article 'Currently Supported Quicken Products (Discontinuation Policy)' will show you which versions are unsupported, and you can find the most recent version of Quicken here: https://www.quicken.com/download. Lastly, it could result from your bank updating their security settings, or from a server outage. In the event of the latter, you will want to keep in touch with your banking institution and search any known Alerts at https://community.quicken.com/categories/alerts.

Additionally, you can reset account connections, but be warned: this will deactivate and disconnect all of the accounts in your file. You will have to reconnect them one by one. You would perform this step by holding down the 'Option' key then clicking on 'Help' in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open, then going to 'Troubleshooting' and 'Reset Account Connections.'

Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues and if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared

• Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Hi, @Brendan

Thank you for taking the time to let the Community that this issue has been resolved for you and that you were able to successfully update your accounts. I apologize for any worry or headache this issue may have caused you, though I am happy to hear you are no longer running into any problems.

If you have any further questions or require assistance, please reach back out to us so that we may assist you further. We're always happy to help. Thank you! 

-Quicken September
This discussion has been closed.