12/20/2021 - Unable to update Well Fargo Accounts

Options
Adrienne
Adrienne Member ✭✭✭
I am receiving error OL-297-A, Quicken is unable to establish an internet connection with Wells Fargo Bank . When I try again receive OL-393-A, Quicken is unable to update your accounts. This could be just a temporary outage. Please try to update you accounts the next business day. If the error continues, try these additional solutions.

I was trying to update on 12/19/2021, so this is the next business day.

Would appreciate a quick solution since I use Quicken to pay my bills through Wells Fargo Bank.

I use Direct Connect and the Release is R36.54.

Thank you

Comments

• jfarrow@gvec.net
    Options
    Also having same issue, Tried Validate and repair, reset cloud data and WF FMS setup with no change.
    Using Direct Connect with release R36.54 & Build 27.1.36.54.
    Cannot pay bills. A quick resolve would be most appreciated, Thanks!
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @Adrienne,

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue.

We are currently experiencing some issues in regards to Online Banking with PNC and a few other banks. Feel free to bookmark this discussion that I have linked in order to be able to stay up to date with the latest alerts regarding this issue.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904078/new-12-20-21-ol-errors-with-quicken-for-windows#latest

Could you please send your information logs over to quicken? You can do this by selecting help> report a problem. 

Please let us know when you have completed this. 

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work towards a resolution.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.