Live balance reconciliation error

Options
TexasTim
TexasTim Member
This stared about a month ago. When I reconcile my BofA account, Quicken's live balance date is no longer the last business day. Thus Quicken's "live balance" reflects transactions that are pending. I can no longer use "live balance" to reconcile. Even worse, today, my Amex account has the same issue. What's the deal?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TexasTim said:
    This stared about a month ago. When I reconcile my BofA account, Quicken's live balance date is no longer the last business day. Thus Quicken's "live balance" reflects transactions that are pending. I can no longer use "live balance" to reconcile. Even worse, today, my Amex account has the same issue. What's the deal?
    Hello TexasTim,

I understand that changes like these can be frustrating, especially when you are used to the register only posting to Quicken after transactions have also posted to your online banking account. Before I can provide any troubleshooting steps, I was wondering what kind of connection type you are using to connect to your Bank of America and American Express accounts. Also, do you remember if you might have been using a different connection type - such as Quicken, Direct Connect, or Web Connect - prior to having this issue?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared  
This discussion has been closed.