Fidelity Investments - OL-297-A error

Options
Quicken for Windows R37.37 Build 27.1.37.37. Unable to download data or transactions from Fidelity Investments for the last 4 days. No issues previously. Getting OL-297-A error - Quicken is unable to establish an Internet connection. Obviously I have internet because I'm writing this online now. I have tried resetting and re-establishing the connection but the error is 100% reproducible.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @craigaboyce,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize for the inconvenience. At the moment users may be experiencing one of the following errors: OL-393, OL-294, OL-297, OL-293 in Quicken for Windows. We are aware of this issue and are currently working with our service providers. 

For updates and more information as it becomes available please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904078/new-12-20-21-ol-errors-with-quicken-for-windows#latest

Hope this provides some clarification. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken for Windows R37.37 Build 27.1.37.37. Unable to download data or transactions from Fidelity Investments for the last 4 days. No issues previously. Getting OL-297-A error - Quicken is unable to establish an Internet connection. Obviously I have internet because I'm writing this online now. I have tried resetting and re-establishing the connection but the error is 100% reproducible.
    Hello craigaboyce,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. There is an open alert in the Community regarding messages such as these, and you can find the thread for this alert here: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904078/new-12-20-21-ol-errors-with-quicken-for-windows#latest.

If you wouldn't mind, reporting this issue might help the Community in finding a resolution. You can do this going to 'Help' at the menu in the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then selecting 'Report a problem' whenever experiencing this error.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.