Fidelity Investments Account Crashing Quicken

Options
I've been having an issue with Fidelity Accounts crashing Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property after downloads. I have several Fidelity accounts and typically I have one or two accounts I select to accept the downloaded transactions crashes Quicken & sends error report to support. I've restored from backups to clear out the corrupted account, but once I download transactions I get to the same issue and unable to work on my data file. I've even created a copy of the data file as a template and added the links to download back to the Fidelity accounts and issue still occurs.

Any help is appreciated to identify root issue.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been having an issue with Fidelity Accounts crashing Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property after downloads. I have several Fidelity accounts and typically I have one or two accounts I select to accept the downloaded transactions crashes Quicken & sends error report to support. I've restored from backups to clear out the corrupted account, but once I download transactions I get to the same issue and unable to work on my data file. I've even created a copy of the data file as a template and added the links to download back to the Fidelity accounts and issue still occurs.

Any help is appreciated to identify root issue.
    Hello David,

This issue sounds particularly troubling, and thank you for bringing it to the attention of the Community. Have you tried opening a completely new file and adding a Fidelity account then downloading/updating? I want to make sure to notify you that you should only try to add the Fidelity account(s) in this new 'test' file. Also, it sounds like you are only experiencing the difficulties with Fidelity, specifically; is that correct?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.