Problem with non direct connect downloads.

Today all downloads do not complete and just sit at Processing data except for the Direct connect downloads who do work. It also never times out. I tried one account at the time or all at once, same result. I have to kill the app in task manager to end it.
Tagged:

Comments

• DisplacedHoosier
    DisplacedHoosier Member ✭✭✭✭
    Me too...  Please fix Quicken support!
  • If I wait long enough it will eventually complete with the message update successful but showing nothing in the frame and no downloaded transactions while there are transactions waiting to be downloaded.
  • KernBuckle
    KernBuckle Member ✭✭
    Accounts using Express Web Connect+ are hanging up/timing out. The Direct Connect accounts are downloading OK.
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Philippe Leroy, I truly do apologize for this issue and any inconvenience it may have caused. Our team is working diligently on a resolution and we are aware of this issue. Please follow this post for updates
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904181/new-12-21-21-slowness-updating-accounts#latest
    Thank you!
  • sux0rs
    sux0rs Member
    The one value add Quicken offers (downloads from financial institutions) is barely functional, more fragile than egg shells, and slooooow as frozen syrup. Don't be surprised when customers refuse to pay a subscription fee for your constant fail in the coming recession. A**hats.
This discussion has been closed.