Quicken 2019 Error CC-501 with USAA

dccrens
dccrens Member ✭✭
Is anyone having issues with Quicken D/L'ing from USAA this morning? I am getting a CC-501 error. I noticed it is not asking me for the 2-factor authentication like it normally would. Any idea how to fix this?

Answers

• Sour Wife
    Sour Wife Member ✭✭
    Q is having a massive server error right now.
  • dccrens
    dccrens Member ✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Hi @dccrens,

Thank you for contacting the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

I would like to know if this error is still occurring for you and if so, could you please send your information logs over to Quicken? We would like to look more into the error that is occurring, you can do this by clicking help>report a problem. 

I look forward to hearing your response. 
    Quicken Jasmine 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dccrens
    dccrens Member ✭✭
    I was able to resolve the issue by changing the connection method from direct connect to web express connect, then changing it back to direct connect. Looks to me like USAA changed something on their side. Everything was working fine yesterday but when I logged it this morning it was broken. Changing the connection methods seems to have fixed it - at least for now.
This discussion has been closed.