Only Income Displaying in Budget [edited]

Options
After choosing budget categories nothing but my income source gets displayed. What can I do to make it work properly.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have you tried looking in Quicken HELP (F1) for how to use Budgets?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• maddylou11
    Options
    No answer there...thanks anyway. I've tried all I know to do with no success. I've used Quicken for more than 15 years and NEVER had a problem. All I wanted to do was upgrade and then the problem began. It seems simple enough but apparently not.
  • Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Here is a recent and similar post you might find helpful:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20226139#Comment_20226139

After checking to ensure that expense categories and accounts are selected for the budget, the OP found that performing a file validate operation fixed the issue.  YMMV, but have a look.   Please don't forget to backup prior to validation. 

FWIW: Telling us that you've "tried all you know", doesn't give much information for those of us who don't know what you know...in terms of budget usage.  Try to be more specific/descriptive/illustrative in terms of when you encountered the problem, what you are trying to do and what you have done on your own to solve it.  Its a complex application.

This discussion has been closed.