How do I print numbered checks on my printer? (Q Mac)

Print checks on the menu does not allow numbered checks to show.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Hi, chubby10:

I don't quite follow what you are asking. As far as check numbers, Quicken won't print those on checks-you have to use pre-printed checks that already have the numbers on them.

If you are asking about setting the starting number of the check you are about to print (on a pre printed check), then go to print a check. In the resulting printer dialog box you will have the option to set the check starting number, check type, etc.
  • chubby10
    chubby10 Member
    My question dealt with more than what I said. The print check feature wasn't working. However, I was able to print the numbered checks finally after I figured out what to do. Thanks for your reply.
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @chubby10!

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I am sorry for any trouble or confusion, however, I am happy to hear that you got it all figured out. Thank you @John_in_NC for adding to the discussion as well! 
    As always, if you have further questions or you are in need of support, please reach out as we are always happy to help. Thank you and have a wonderful night! :) 

-Quicken September
This discussion has been closed.