Downloaded banking transactions screen not available to approve transactions

Options
I download banking transactions and the red flag appears showing transactions were downloaded but the downloaded transactions screen below the check register is gone to allows me to approve the downloaded transactions.
The only way I can get the program to work properly and the download transactions screen to appear is to uninstall and reinstall Quicken.
This occurs only when Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime and Microsoft Edge has been updated. The Quicken works well until these Microsoft programs are again updated.
Does anyone have a fix to allow Quicken program to work without frequent reinstalls after these programs update?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wdthomas said:
    I download banking transactions and the red flag appears showing transactions were downloaded but the downloaded transactions screen below the check register is gone to allows me to approve the downloaded transactions.
    The only way I can get the program to work properly and the download transactions screen to appear is to uninstall and reinstall Quicken.
    This occurs only when Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime and Microsoft Edge has been updated. The Quicken works well until these Microsoft programs are again updated.
    Does anyone have a fix to allow Quicken program to work without frequent reinstalls after these programs update?
    Hello wdthomas,

I am saddened to hear that you are experiencing this frustrating issue and I know it can be difficult when it seems you have to uninstall after each update. Nonetheless, we very much appreciate you reaching out to us about this on the Quicken Community. Just so I understand, is the 'Downloaded Transactions' menu option 'grayed out', so to speak, or is it just missing?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.