unable to update from Georgia's Own CU

One step update does not work from one icon or refresh.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @GinnyP

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you more information is needed. For instance, what error codes or messages are you getting? When you state that the "One step update does not work", could you elaborate further on the behavior? Also, how long has this issue been occurring? 

Please provide further details so that we may be able to provide the proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • tanstaafl
    tanstaafl Member ✭✭
    I am also having that problem. There are no error codes or messages.

When Updating the Georgia's Own accounts the first screen that I receive tells me of the requirement for a six digit code and ask me to specify the method that I receive the code. In my case it is via e-mail.

I choose e-mail and the next screen gives me a place to add the code.

I obtain the code from my email, add it in the box on the screen, and press enter.

At this time the update should process but it doesn't. Instead it goes back to the first screen and I start over.

This will keep repeating until I give up. Since I can go to the Georgia's Own website, go through the logon process, and view my account this doesn't appear to be a Georgia's Own problem.
This discussion has been closed.