My account bar description field just got very large

Options
rbeau17a
rbeau17a Member ✭✭
I must have hit some option in error and do not know know to fix this. My account bar description field appears to be set about 100+ characters, and only need about 25.
Using computer subscription.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm assuming that you're talking about the width of the Account Bar, usually on the left side of your Quicken window.
    To change its width slowly move the mouse pointer over the area between the right edge of the Account Bar and the left edge of the register or other Quicken view. When the mouse pointer changes to a double arrow "<==>" click and hold the left mouse button. Drag the mouse left or right, as needed. Release the mouse button when you have reached the desired width.
    It may be a little difficult to find the exact spot where the mouse pointer changes to <==>, so move slowly and keep trying.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm assuming that you're talking about the width of the Account Bar, usually on the left side of your Quicken window.
    To change its width slowly move the mouse pointer over the area between the right edge of the Account Bar and the left edge of the register or other Quicken view. When the mouse pointer changes to a double arrow "<==>" click and hold the left mouse button. Drag the mouse left or right, as needed. Release the mouse button when you have reached the desired width.
    It may be a little difficult to find the exact spot where the mouse pointer changes to <==>, so move slowly and keep trying.
This discussion has been closed.