CC-501 Truist Bank

Options
Getting CC-501 Truist bank. Can not connect. Followed all instructions with no help. Contacted customer support and have a ticket. Of course, they are closed today Dec 24. Very frustrating. Any suggestions?

Answers

• jonathanaarons
    jonathanaarons Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Still can't connect to Truist. I can't be the only one with this problem since the merger of BBT and Suntrust into Truist. [Removed-Disruptive]
  • Knitgirl
    Knitgirl Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    its December 26, I too am getting error cc-501 when attempting to download from Truist. The FAQs are no help.
  • Knitgirl
    Knitgirl Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I spent about 30 min total in Chat with Support. Conclusion: contact them again Monday between 7am-7pm PST. After recreating the error and uploading files, the chat support contact said the issue had to be escalated but they are not available on the weekend, and it is on me to reach out on Monday to escalate the issue.
  • jonathanaarons
    Options
    Thank you. Will do
  • itr674
    itr674 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am having same problem with Truist, can not reset the account and have gotten CC501 over the last several weeks.
    Was able to deactivate the account but then when I reactivate it the figures are way off...
  • jonathanaarons
    Options
    I deleted the entire account. Then added it back in and it worked.
This discussion has been closed.