Premier Members Credit Union quit downloading transactions a couple days ago no error

dan5
dan5 Member ✭✭✭
Hi my local credit union PMCU clearly has new transactions when I look in the credit unions online banking web interface. When I try to download to Quicken it runs and does the MFA as it always has, and ends without any errors, but does not download any transactions into quicken. When I look at tools menu One step update summary, it shows it was updated with no new transactions downloaded and gives online balance like it was successful for all 8 accounts there.

How do I troubleshoot where the problem is? I tried to reset account and it did, but didn't fix anything. I am avoiding deactivate and reactivate because it will download a bunch of transactions I have already reconciled. I know how to fix it, but its a pain to sort what's new from what's old.
Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    dan5 said:
    Hi my local credit union PMCU clearly has new transactions when I look in the credit unions online banking web interface. When I try to download to Quicken it runs and does the MFA as it always has, and ends without any errors, but does not download any transactions into quicken. When I look at tools menu One step update summary, it shows it was updated with no new transactions downloaded and gives online balance like it was successful for all 8 accounts there.

How do I troubleshoot where the problem is? I tried to reset account and it did, but didn't fix anything. I am avoiding deactivate and reactivate because it will download a bunch of transactions I have already reconciled. I know how to fix it, but its a pain to sort what's new from what's old.
    Any suggestions?
    Hello dan5,

I understand that issues updating your accounts can be especially troubling. If you don't mind my asking, what kind of Connection Type are you using? The three varieties would be either Quicken, Direct, or Web Connect. Additionally, what version of Quicken are you using?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • dan5
    dan5 Member ✭✭✭
    ITs web connect adn I am on Quicken for Windows version R36.54
  • dan5
    dan5 Member ✭✭✭
    I tried deactivate and reactivate tonight. The process worked and it said downloading transactions for the last 3268 days, but no transactions actually showed up in the register under Downloaded transactions. I have multiple accounts at this credit union, do I need to deactivate all of them adn then reactivate?
  • dan5
    dan5 Member ✭✭✭
    none of hte 8 accounts are getting updates
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    dan5 said:
    I tried deactivate and reactivate tonight. The process worked and it said downloading transactions for the last 3268 days, but no transactions actually showed up in the register under Downloaded transactions. I have multiple accounts at this credit union, do I need to deactivate all of them adn then reactivate?
    Hello dan5,

I am glad that you were able to connect the account, but I am saddened to hear that the transactions are now failing to appear. Is there any chance your sort order is not organized by date? Also, are there any active filters that might be hiding the transactions?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • dan5
    dan5 Member ✭✭✭
    I called support and got it sorted out. She said transactions were getting stuck on server and she was able to unstick them I hope. She told me I had to manually download a QFX file to get them, but going forward it should work. I should know tomorrow
  • Stoph
    Stoph Member ✭✭
    Hi dan5, which support did you contact? Quicken or PMCU? I am going to try again to get mine working.
  • dan5
    dan5 Member ✭✭✭
    Quicken support. Also, it didnt keep working, I was going to try both support today again
  • Stoph
    Stoph Member ✭✭
    Thanks. PMCU is doing maintenance on Wednesday morning according to their website. I am not going to try anything with Quicken until after that. Hopefully our gremlins will disappear magically.
  • dan5
    dan5 Member ✭✭✭
    I called quicken support again yesterday for an hour, they were going to escalate it with PMCU, so lets see fi that will help.
This discussion has been closed.