CC-800 on CITI

Phil C
Phil C Member ✭✭
This started over the past couple of days. Tried a back-up copy and also "fix it".
Doesn't work on my PC nor my Quicken App.

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Phil C, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you let us know where your main/active file is located (external hard drive, local hard drive, cloud-based storage)? Also, is this error only occurring in your Citi account(s) or all others as well?

In addition, if you have not already please review the Help article linked below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-message-when-updating-accounts-cc-800

Hope this helps. Let us know of any other questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Phil C
    Phil C Member ✭✭
    Hi Paloma, I will review the help article and the file is on my hard drive.
  • jmurrdog
    jmurrdog Member ✭✭
    Same problem here. File is on hard drive. Only account affected. Posted solution did not correct situation.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jmurrdog

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you please let us know what connection method you are using? Also, what instance are you using? A visual example is below. 

Please provide further details so that we may provide proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma

• jmurrdog
    jmurrdog Member ✭✭
    The actual credit card a Costco Anywhere Visa Card by Citi. I've always used the Citibank option when setting up the connection and it has worked fine until the last few days. What FI selection should I be using for that specific credit card?
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jmurrdog, for a credit Card with Citi I'd recommend that you use "Citi Cards". Thanks!
    - Quicken Jade
This discussion has been closed.