Why are my online accounts not updating? (Q Mac)

PB100
PB100 Member
About a week ago my online accounts stopped updating. This is happening with all institutions where I have scheduled updating. I've tried to disconnect and reconnect them but that doesn't work. I've seen similar posts on this subject.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    PB100 said:
    About a week ago my online accounts stopped updating. This is happening with all institutions where I have scheduled updating. I've tried to disconnect and reconnect them but that doesn't work. I've seen similar posts on this subject.
    Hello PB100,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these update issues and I know they can be frustrating. In order to do some troubleshooting, we might require some additional information. When did you first notice this issue, roughly speaking? Also, do you notice any error messages after your accounts try to update when you press the circular arrow button in the upper left-hand corner of the Quicken window?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • captclam
    captclam Member
    I'm also having this problem. Sync error, general error, on 28 Dec 2021. I use Chase, Marcus, and Schwab. I've already updated the Schwab stuff so it was working fine as of a week ago. Problem started after update this morning. Current update is: Version 6.4.5 (Build 604.41859.100)
  • PB100
    PB100 Member
    Thanks, Jared. I first noticed the issue around Dec. 20. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting one account and received this error message - BID=6940. I also received this error message - Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers. Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @captclam!

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to report your error and add to this discussion, though I apologize that you are running into this error. We are currently aware of this Sync Error and we are investigating the issue now. Our teams are working diligently to resolve the root cause of this error.

Please see this Alert regarding the issue at hand. We appreciate your patience while we work toward resolving this error. If you need any other assistance or have any other questions, please reach back out as we are always happy to help. Thank you!

-Quicken September
This discussion has been closed.