Not seeing transactions from 1 Nov to 20 Nov 2021

even though they have been imported and I have no filters

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    even though they have been imported and I have no filters
    Hello J-Francois Beriault,

Thank you for bringing this issue to the Quicken Community, and I am sorry that you are experiencing this frustrating problem. When did you first notice this was happening; was this after trying to download QFX files?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Seems to have happened after last upgrade?! of Quicken?
    When downloading recent QFX file everything is there. When DL of QFX of Early Nov. it tell me that it has imported 37 transactions, BUT they do not show up in my account. I have it showing all transaction with no filters :s
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Seems to have happened after last upgrade?! of Quicken?
    When downloading recent QFX file everything is there. When DL of QFX of Early Nov. it tell me that it has imported 37 transactions, BUT they do not show up in my account. I have it showing all transaction with no filters :s
    J-Francois Beriault,

I see. The reason I ask is because we are experiencing an emerging issue as of today that is affecting all downloading and updating processes. You may have to wait 24 hours or so to download transactions either way. You can read more about this alert here:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7904619/new-12-28-21-slowness-or-errors-when-performing-a-one-step-update#latest.

After a day or so has passed, however, you might try creating a new account by going up to the '+' icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen and then importing the QFX files. You could then drag and drop them into the original account.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Just an additional note: one way this can happed is if the transactions were once downloaded and inadvertently deleted. Quicken will remember the transaction IDs of those transactions and will not import them again (into the same account).
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.