Progress bars in planning section missing.

Options
some of the progress bars in the Planning section are not showing up. Most categories do show up but I have a number of categories without progress bars. Is there a way to fix this?

Answers

• Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    By "Planning Section", are you referring to progress bars related to the Graph View of your Budget?  Image.  Or perhaps referring to Savings Goals?

If referring to budget, progress bars show when there are actual category expenses for that month or time period.

• sviscardi
    Options
    Thank you for your response. I still have certain categories that will have actual expenses in addition to reminders from bills I have set up but there will still be no progress bar. If I hover over the bar it will show me the expenses and even the budget status will show the amount I am even over or under but just no bar. This is in the budget graph view. I have noticed that it seems to be in the yearly view. A category will have progress bars in the monthly view but then the progress bar is missing in the yearly view although it is present in other categories in both the monthly and yearly views.
  • Scooterlam
    Scooterlam SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Hmmm... Can you take and post screen grab(s) to illustrate what you are seeing - redacting any sensitive data.  You have include reminders turned on, correct?  Image.  

There seems to be a lot going on in these progress bars (ref. to mouseovers), especially with rollovers turned on...

• sviscardi
    Options
    here is a screenshot of the yearly view. As you can see the circles roll up category does not have a bar but it will have a bar in the monthly view. It's not a big deal just wondering.
This discussion has been closed.