New error started showing up on a Auto Loan Account.

Options
Imlost
Imlost Member ✭✭
I am getting a message window that reads

Download Error -28. CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-101:General error. Layout Changed at Account Summary Page. New Layout need to be Supported.

0 new transactions downloaded.

I have no idea as to what end is causing this. Quicken, the Lender, an update bug?

Any suggestions?
Thank you

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Imlost,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this particular error message. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for support, however.

Typically, FDP-101 error messages are a consequence of outdated account credentials being left in the Keychain Access app. You can read more about them in the article linked here: 

https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-103-or-101

Go into the account and click on 'Accounts' in the menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open. Be sure to check for any hidden accounts with the same banking institution by going to 'Hide and Show Accounts' and then making sure there are no accounts marked 'hidden'. Next, you will go into the 'Settings' from the same drop-down list and then you will select the 'Downloads' tab and then click on 'Disconnect Account.' Do this for all accounts associated with that institution. Quit Quicken after you are finished.

Next, go to Applications>Utilities>Keychain Access and then select 'login' on the left-hand side of the 'Finder' window. Be sure to delete all lines containing the name of the institution *and* the word 'Quicken'. 

Lastly, you will update the bank list by clicking the 'Add Account' button in the upper left-hand corner of Quicken and then select the 'My Bank is Not Listed' option in the lower left-hand corner of that screen. Next, select 'Update list' and then 'Show List' after that.

Lastly, you will have to connect the accounts once more.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for your reply. I was on chat with Quicken support and going through a "re-login" process when evidently the Quicken Servers decided to misbehave. The Quicken person said that they had been having issues with them as of late.
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jared, I do believe that you solved the concern. Missed the 101 and was focused on the -28 and all that Layout Changed verbiage. I am still waiting for the servers to come back up to verify the solution.
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Imlost said:
    Jared, I do believe that you solved the concern. Missed the 101 and was focused on the -28 and all that Layout Changed verbiage. I am still waiting for the servers to come back up to verify the solution.
    @Imlost,

I am happy to hear back from you, and thank you so much for taking the time to check in and keep us updated. If you have the time, I am definitely interested to hear the final outcome once everything has been confirmed regarding the servers.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    Options
    I changed to an encrypted email service and changed all my online account addresses. Evidently that impacted Quicken.
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    Options
    But not all?
  • Quicken Jared
    Options
    Imlost said:
    But not all?
    @Imlost,

Thanks again for keeping us informed! :) If credentials were changed - including the email address - then your downloads will, indeed, be affected. If you're still having problems with some accounts, then it is most likely because some banks are requiring two-factor authentication or further security measures of some variety.

Are you still receiving the same error messages with some accounts?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.