Does Premier include Bill Pay?

I'm thinking of upgrading the version I have to Premier. Do I understand it correctly that Bill Pay is included in the Premier version? Thanks.

Best Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    That is correct.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What bank do you use - 

You may also use your own bank and their own bill payment feature - if it is available and supported by Quicken. 

I use Quicken Deluxe and my Chase account. 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    That is correct.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    What bank do you use - 

You may also use your own bank and their own bill payment feature - if it is available and supported by Quicken. 

I use Quicken Deluxe and my Chase account. 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• dvdrttr
    dvdrttr Member
    Thanks
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    dvdrttr said:   Thanks.
    You never answered with what bank you use -
    so we can look to see if it has payments and works with Quicken - without using the "Bill Payment" addon ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• dvdrttr
    dvdrttr Member
    Sorry ... I had already looked at that with my bank. I don't like their input/setup, and not sure their bill reminder is sufficient. I think I'd be better off with the Premier.
This discussion has been closed.