Errors when connecting to Capital One Credit Card

Options
Hello! Ever since the last Quicken update, I have not been able to log into my Capital One account through Quicken to receive updates on charges. I keep receiving the error from Quicken:

Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (QCS_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-4000).

Can someone please help?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sisgretch said:
    Hello! Ever since the last Quicken update, I have not been able to log into my Capital One account through Quicken to receive updates on charges. I keep receiving the error from Quicken:

Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
    Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (QCS_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-4000).

Can someone please help?
    Hello sisgretch,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this frustrating error message. Thank you, in any case, for bringing this to the attention of the Quicken Community. 

When you go into the Settings menu at the gear icon in the lower left-hand corner of the Quicken window, and then go into the Downloads tab, does it show your Financial Institution, your Connection Type, your Intra Bank Transfer information, your Routing Number, and your Account ID? I am just wondering if your account has already been deactivated.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • sisgretch
    Options
    Hi Jared! Thanks so much for your help! It was actually a credit card account that had been connected before, but was requesting me to sign in again. I went into the settings menu as you advised, and I actually clicked on "reset connection," and it solved the problem. I am now able to connect easily. Thanks again!
  • amybutchersf
    amybutchersf Member ✭✭
    Options
    I had a similar problem. It was changed by disconnecting one of my 4 CapitalOne accounts then clicking "reconnect". I changed the financial institution from "CapitalOne Bank - new" to "Capital One 360" and then it brought up all 4 accounts to relink per normal. That seems to have worked for me.
  • Quicken September
    Quicken September Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello, @sisgretch & @amybutchersf.

Thank you for reaching back out to the Community and adding to the discussion with your updates. I apologize for any trouble this issue may have caused you, however, I am glad to hear that you were both able to resolve your issues. If you have any further questions or require additional support, please let us know as we are always happy to help. Thank you!

-Quicken September
  • cwalter
    cwalter Member ✭✭
    Options
    I've had the same issue for about six weeks. I was unable to connect to either of my two Capital One credit card accounts. As suggested, I clicked on the gear icon (settings) and then clicked on "reset connection." I changed the financial institution to "CapitalOne Bank - new" and was then asked to verify each account. After I entered my login credentials I then linked the connection to my existing account(s) and now everything seems to be working smoothly again.