Bill reminders are being changed to Income reminders?

Mac_Bird
Mac_Bird Member
edited March 2022 in Reports (Windows)
Hello I am having an issue where some Bill reminders are randomly being converted into income reminders. The first one i needed to fix showed a positive number, income coming from a credit card. Now I noticed a negative number on a reminder that was a Bill reminder and was converted (by the system) to a Income reminder. Any fixes for this? I'm using Quicken Premier for Windows V R37.64 build 27.1.37.64 Thanks

Comments

• einstem
    einstem Member ✭✭
    Having the same issue. Thought I was crazy. Very random. Any response from quicken ??
  • einstem
    einstem Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    [Removed-Duplicate]
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally the only Quicken employees who monitor this forum are the Moderators. They only take action if a reported problem is widespread and easily replicated.

The in program Report a Problem link is monitored and logged but you should not expect a personal response. For best results, make sure to include clear steps to reproduce the problem.

We users on the forum can help diagnose problems and if possible help you fix or work around them.

Your best bet for reporting actual bugs would be to contact Quicken Support by phone or chat.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.