Still unable to download Schwab account info additional accounts

The 12/8 update to the new Schwab connection method worked for the brokerage account. Additional Schwab IRA accounts, previously updated along with the main brokerage accounts. The additional IRA accounts are in the name of my spouse, and I have Schwab permissions for those accounts.
I've tried setting up connections for the IRA accounts using my umbrella Schwab log in info. When I get to the linking stage of the process, only the brokerage account is available. I have tried ID-ing the IRAs a "Traditional" and "Simple" but then the process returns "Servers unable to connect to Schwab." I also tried setting up the connection with Schwab IRA instead of Charles Schwab. Same problem. MacOS 12.0.x and Q for Mac Version 6.4.5 (Build 604.41859.100)

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello jrussell,

I apologize that these investment accounts are still unable to connect. Do you remember if any error codes appear when you see the message that says, 'servers unable to connect to Schwab?' If you go into the 'Account Status' window from 'Window' with the affected account selected, we can look into the specific issue preventing the connection from taking place.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared
  • jrussell
    jrussell Member ✭✭
    Hey Jared, I'm going to wait through the end of the year before proceeding. I reviewed last years transactions for the accounts and it *could* be that there simply isn't anything to download since the last transactions updated were in Sep and Oct., and that is consistent with prior years' experience. I do recall though that under the old connection method with Schwab, the Account Status window did return a 0 (zero) activity result for the two IRAs if there was nothing to download. At present under the new connection method, there is no Account Status window entry at all. I'll check back after the first of next year.
  • jrussell
    jrussell Member ✭✭
    The problem appears to have been corrected with recent updates/patches. I did have to manually compare the Quicken transaction records with the Schwab online transaction records to eliminate some rogue Quicken entries from the recent connection method changeover. ISSUE RESOLVED
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    jrussell said:
    The problem appears to have been corrected with recent updates/patches. I did have to manually compare the Quicken transaction records with the Schwab online transaction records to eliminate some rogue Quicken entries from the recent connection method changeover. ISSUE RESOLVED
    @jrussell

Thanks for getting back in touch and updating us on the situation. I am very glad to hear that the issue seems to have cleared up with recent updates. Feel free to reach back out to the Quicken Community with any further questions or comments.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.