Transfers of equities between Schwab accounts do not show up

George
George Member ✭✭
Beginning this week, transferring equities from one Schwab account to another does not download into Quicken.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    George said:
    Beginning this week, transferring equities from one Schwab account to another does not download into Quicken.
    Hello @George,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, and I am happy that you reached out to the Quicken Community regarding the problem. I will need a little bit more information in order to recommend any resolutions, however. When you try to transfer your equity, what process are you using to do so? Are you noticing any error messages at any point when you are operating Quicken?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • George
    George Member ✭✭
    Just doing a normal update of accounts. No error messages.
  • Quicken Jared
    George said:
    Just doing a normal update of accounts. No error messages.
    @George ,

Thanks for following up with me.

I would recommend deactivating your account by going to the Accounts option in the menu at the upper edge of the screen while Quicken is open, then going to Settings. Once you are in Settings, go the Downloads tab and then select Disconnect Account. Once this is finished for all of the Charles Schwab accounts, quit Quicken by going to the Quicken option in the upper menu, and then reopen the program. You will go back into the Accounts > Settings > Downloads and then select Connect Account for all of the disconnected Charles Schwab accounts.

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding any further developments.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

• George
    George Member ✭✭
    Suggested remedy didn't work.
  • Quicken Jared
    George said:
    Suggested remedy didn't work.
    @George,

I am sorry to hear that the issue is persisting. What happens when you attempted reconnecting the accounts? Did you notice any error messages?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

• George
    George Member ✭✭
    no messages went through account update process but missing transactions still missing
This discussion has been closed.