Downloading Quicken

Options
JimE
JimE Member ✭✭
Had an invalid path to get Quicken updates. Spent over an hour on the phone with support. At a point in time he tried to remove all quicken programs. Trying to install a newly downloaded version I get the message "The system cannot find the path specified".
After several attempts we got cut off. [Removed - Speculation] Net is that I no longer have Quicken installed. Not a happy camper. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • JimE
    JimE Member ✭✭
    Options
    I spent a lot of time on the phone with Quicken support. They ended up screwing Quicken up so bad that it will not function. They removed all versions of Quicken from my system. At that point the could not download Quicken.. Created a dummy MS Account and brought a copy down. But they could not read the Quicken data file. To net it all out I do not have Quicken on my desktop. I canceled my yearly subscription and am looking for an alternative. Couldn't be more disappointed with Quicken support. I have used Deluxe for 25 plus years and depend on it. Not a happy camper. Is Simplifi a possibility?
This discussion has been closed.