Cannot synchronize to ion bank account, not sure if issue with bank or Quicken. How do I resolve?

Options
John Pruch
John Pruch Member
Cannot synchronize to win bank account, not sure if bank or Quicken issue. How to I resolve?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cannot synchronize to win bank account, not sure if bank or Quicken issue. How to I resolve?
    Hello @John Pruch,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community about this issue, and I am sorry that you are experiencing these difficulties. Do you see any error messages when you notice this happening? When did this problem first begin?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • John Pruch
    Options
    No error messages. First time I am setting this all up. So it is happening at the start up. I was able to synchronize a credit card account successfully. At start up, program showed account numbers correctly so it is connecting to bank. Just not bringing in data.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No error messages. First time I am setting this all up. So it is happening at the start up. I was able to synchronize a credit card account successfully. At start up, program showed account numbers correctly so it is connecting to bank. Just not bringing in data.
    Hello @John Pruch,

I am sorry to hear that you are continuing to experience this issue. Before I go any further, I want to be sure about something; have you tried clearing the filters by clicking the Clear Filters button at the top of the register?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.