HTTP-403 Error from Fidelity NetBenefits

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Fidelity Netbenefits Dropped QFM for downloading.

Comments

• qrdtvvwx
    qrdtvvwx Member ✭✭
    I have been getting the following error for a few days now. My last downloaded transaction is from 12/31/2021

The error is:
    Download error (403)
    HTTP-403 Error from Fidelity NetBenefits

Fidelity NetBenefits: DIrect Connect: nbofx.fidelity.com

Quicken MAC Version 6.5.1 (Build 605.42638.100)

Anyone else having this issue?
  • Eric Hawley
    Eric Hawley Member ✭✭
    Same error and timing, just fidelity net benefits
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Same error and timing, just fidelity net benefits
    @Eric Hawley,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this error message. Thank you, nonetheless, 

This error could be a consequence of something preventing a connection with online banking services taking place. Do you have any antivirus software in use? Is your FireWall currently enabled? Also, do you make use of any Virtual Private Networks, or VPNs?

Another item to look into is whether or not you are signed into your computer without administrative permissions, or as a second user.

@qrdtvvwx,

I am also curious to know if you have been able to check into any of the above.

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • skburger
    skburger Member ✭✭
    Same error and timing here as well
  • Quicken Jared
    skburger said:
    Same error and timing here as well
    @skburger,

I am sorry to hear that this issue is affecting you, as well. If you can, please look into my most recent post as there are some relevant questions there. I look forward to hearing more from you; all the information is extremely helpful in finding a resolution. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • NickA
    NickA Member ✭✭
    Same issue here. No VPN running. Checked firewall logs and it is not being blocked. Current connection stopped working, so tried to reset it. Same issue reseting the connection.
  • NickA
    NickA Member ✭✭
    > @NickA said:
    > Same issue here. No VPN running. Checked firewall logs and it is not being blocked. Current connection stopped working, so tried to reset it. Same issue reseting the connection.

Just got it back by deleting the connection. Turning on two form authentication on Fidelity. Recreating the connection.
  • Josip L.
    Josip L. Member
    Same issue, started after 2/3/2022. Repeated HTTP-403 error. Recreating the connection doesn't work: "Quicken cannot communicate with Fidelity NetBenefits." All other banks work fine. Please fix this.
  • Quicken Jared
    Josip L. said:
    Same issue, started after 2/3/2022. Repeated HTTP-403 error. Recreating the connection doesn't work: "Quicken cannot communicate with Fidelity NetBenefits." All other banks work fine. Please fix this.
    Hello @Josip L.

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this error message, as well. Thank you for seeking additional discussion and support here on the Quicken Community.

Have you also enabled two-factor authentication for online banking? How many accounts are being affected? Also, are you making use of any antivirus software, a FireWall, or a VPN?

I look forward to your response, should you have the chance to check back in and follow up with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.