Key Bank - AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SERVER_ERROR:FDP-2102)

andrew88
andrew88 Member
I have same problem with Ford Interest Advantage. It malfunctioned about a month ago. I called in to Quicken and it was fixed. As of January 4, 2022, I'm having the same problem. I can not connect with FIA. Please help correct. Thanks,a

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    andrew88 said:
    I have same problem with Ford Interest Advantage. It malfunctioned about a month ago. I called in to Quicken and it was fixed. As of January 4, 2022, I'm having the same problem. I can not connect with FIA. Please help correct. Thanks,a
    Hello @andrew88,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this aggregator error. Thank you for contacting us at the Quicken Community for further information, however.

Have you tried submitting logs regarding the problem, and if not, would you be willing to do so? This would require you to go to Help > Report a Problem in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open, and preferably while you have the error message on the screen in front of you, so that an image of the message can be created and sent along with the report. You would then provide a brief description and click Send to Quicken. Our support teams would benefit greatly from this, and it would help them work toward a speedy resolution on the issue. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • andrew88
    andrew88 Member
    Ok, I will do as you suggest.
This discussion has been closed.