One Step Update Button Missing [Edited]

Options
Don STEWART
Don STEWART Member ✭✭
I'm using Quicken Deluxe for Windows and my one step update button missing after a software update a few days ago.

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Specifically the top one you circled, I'm missing that entire toolbar with Back, Forward, Update, Reports Etc.
    That's easy to fix.
    • First look at the top right hand corner of the main Quicken window. There are 4 icons. One of them shows "^" or "v". If it shows "v" then the toolbar and other menu items are hidden. Click it to show those items.
    • It's also possible to hide the account bar and other menu items by "switching to full screen mode". This is done by pressing the F11 - key. Press F11 again to toggle out of full screen mode.
    • Alternatively click on the View Menu item, then click on "Show toolbar".
      To make changes to the Quicken Toolbar click on View again, then click on "Customize toolbar"
    • If you are using "popup registers", you need to switch to the main Quicken window to see and work with all the toolbars.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are multiple places where the One Step Update function can be found, see image below.
    Which one of them went AWOL?
  • Don STEWART
    Don STEWART Member ✭✭
    Options
    Specifically the top one you circled, I'm missing that entire toolbar with Back, Forward, Update, Reports Etc.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    That's easy to fix.
    • First look at the top right hand corner of the main Quicken window. There are 4 icons. One of them shows "^" or "v". If it shows "v" then the toolbar and other menu items are hidden. Click it to show those items.
    • It's also possible to hide the account bar and other menu items by "switching to full screen mode". This is done by pressing the F11 - key. Press F11 again to toggle out of full screen mode.
    • Alternatively click on the View Menu item, then click on "Show toolbar".
      To make changes to the Quicken Toolbar click on View again, then click on "Customize toolbar"
    • If you are using "popup registers", you need to switch to the main Quicken window to see and work with all the toolbars.

• Don STEWART
    Don STEWART Member ✭✭
    Options
    Fixed, thank you, tried my best to find that missing toolbar but never tried the up or down symbols.
This discussion has been closed.