Unable to connect to Paypal

LorraineG
LorraineG Member
I just subscribed to Quicken within the last week and was able to connect to all of my bank accounts except Paypal. I have retried several times but keep getting "Download error (-32). It apparently did connect at one time to it, because an older amount is in Quicken but no longer syncs.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    LorraineG said:
    I just subscribed to Quicken within the last week and was able to connect to all of my bank accounts except Paypal. I have retried several times but keep getting "Download error (-32). It apparently did connect at one time to it, because an older amount is in Quicken but no longer syncs.
    Hello @LorraineG,

I am saddened to hear that this download error is causing you so much frustration. Thank you, nonetheless, for bringing this issue to the attention of the Quicken Community. When you go into Settings > Connect Account - assuming the account is not currently connected and does not display the account Routing Number, ID or any such information - do you see any other information in the error message aside from the 'Download Error -32'? For example, do you notice anything saying ccscrape.105 or ccscrape.108?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.